Voodoo Dreams belongs to SuprPlay, a relatively new, but very ambitious player in the online gambling industry.
Voodoo Dreams has only been online since 2016. That's relatively short, and it's not (yet?) such a big player in the gambling world, but lots of players have already appreciated it.
The casino is entirely in voodoo style. So it looks a bit dark and grim.
Voodoo Dreams not only offers bonuses for new players but existing players also regularly receive extra bonuses. The savings program provides the option to save. Fanatical players can play up to 120 spins of NZ$ 4 each, NZ$ 5500 deposit bonus and NZ$ 3280 no deposit cash. Small bonus packages can be saved for recreational players. Saving goes fairly smoothly and can be played, but also by beating other players of the casino in duels.
This savings program is an important asset of VoodooDreams. Furthermore, depositing with iDEAL, the large payout limit and the varied game selection are strong points. The sometimes somewhat slow account verification costs points in this Voodoo Dreams review.
Voodoo Dreams Welcome Bonus
If you create an account at Voodoo Dreams, you will immediately receive 20 free spins for Starburst and 1,400 Spirit Points. You can use these Spirit Points in the Voodoo Dreams (Cast Spells) shop for bonuses and free spins.
Voodoo Dreams has a welcome package for new players, spread over several deposits:
- 100% bonus up to a maximum of NZ$ 100 with your first deposit. You also get 20 spins a day for 9 days. These 20 spins are for Wild Wild West, Starburst or Joker Pro.
- 100% bonus up to a maximum of NZ$ 300 with your second deposit.
- 50% bonus up to a maximum of NZ$ 300 with your third and fourth deposit.
Quite spicy play conditions apply to these bonuses. You have to play the total of your deposit and your bonus 30 times. Suppose you deposit NZ$ 20 and therefore also receive a NZ$ 20 bonus. You have to play this NZ$ 40 around 30 times. That comes down to 60 times your bonus money, and CasinoFisher thinks this is on the hefty side.
Voodoo Dreams offers an excellent range of online pokies. In addition, Voodoo Dreams has opted for quality instead of trying to place as many different pokies on the website as possible. You'll find pokies from just about every popular game provider but limited to the more popular pokies from every provider rather than the full range.
In a nutshell the slot machine offerings from Voodoo Dreams:
- Popular Big Time Gaming pokies, such as Bonanza and Danger High Voltage.
- Pokies such as Twin Spin, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest and Vikings from NetEnt.
- Many played Quickspin pokies such as Sakura's Fortune, Big Bot Crew, Spinions Beach Party and Big Bad Wolf.
In addition, you can also take your chance at Foxin ’Wins (NextGen), Lake's Five (ELK Studios), Nitro Circus (Yggdrasil), Raging Rhino (WMS) and Fruit Warp (Thunderkick). The game provider Betsoft is also present, but CasinoFisher is not a fan of that.
The pokies are divided into new pokies (New Games), the favorites of Voodoo Dreams (Top Picks), Jackpots and Pokies. Under the logo, you can enter the name of your favorite pokie to see if Voodoo Dreams has it.
For the free spins, a circling condition of 40 times applies. This 40 round play also applies to all other bonuses, except for the four welcome bonuses that you pick up at Voodoo Dreams Casino.
The live casino is from Evolution Gaming. That means a wide choice in terms of game variants and betting limits, but also cozy live casino gaming tables and razor-sharp images. In the live casino of Voodoo Dreams you can choose from:
- Baccarat: play is possible from NZ$ 1 per game, while for high rollers there is a Salon Private Baccarat. Game variants are No Commission Baccarat and Dragon Tiger.
- Blackjack aficionados have a more extensive selection than the average land-based casino. Do you want to play live Blackjack against dealers of meat and blood? It is possible from NZ$ 0.50. High rollers play in the Salon Privé from NZ$ 2000 per hand.
- You can play roulette from NZ$ 0.50. You can even play the American Roulette, Double Ball Roulette and Lightning Roulette variants for as little as NZ$ 0.20 per game. There are also gaming tables where you play from a real, land-based casino, such as the casino in the Marriott hotel in Bucharest or the Dragonara Casino in Malta.
Furthermore, you can also play Dream Catcher, Top Card, Casino Hold'em, Ultimate Texas Hold'em, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus, and Caribbean Stud Poker against live dealers.
Depositing and Paying
The number of deposit methods is limited. You can deposit via iDEAL, via your Credit Card or via Sofort (or Klarna as it is called today). You can have prize money paid out at the bank. If you deposit via iDEAL, you will get Pro Financial Ltd on Mr. Cash Wallet Solutions Ltd on your statement with the description «MrCash.de».
The minimum deposit is NZ$ 20, and that is also the minimum for payouts. There is a payout limit of NZ$ 100,000, and this limit does not apply to progressive jackpots.
The help desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can send the help desk an e-mail message, but it is much easier and faster to approach the help desk via live chat.
CasinoFisher was satisfied with the help desk staff of Voodoo Dreams. They answered quickly and skilfully. We don't need much more.
Is Voodoo Dreams reliable?
CasinoFisher has tested Voodoo Dreams with real money, and our experiences with it are excellent. But of course, CasinoFisher looks beyond its own experiences with VoodooDreams.
Voodoo Dreams has several permits. Of these, the British and Maltese licenses are the most appealing. The UK license is only of value if you live in the UK. If you do not live there, the Maltese permit applies. Voodoo Dreams also has a license on Curacao.
CasinoFisher attaches more value to the fact that VoodooDreams has also had a Swedish gaming license since January 1, 2019. Owner SuprPlay was one of the first gambling sites to receive such a permit. Together with big names such as Unibet, Betsson, and Leo Vegas.
Thanks to all these permits you can be sure that this casino has enough money in cash to pay out prize money, that the games are fair and that your data is safe.