Texas Holdem Bonus Poker Casinos for NZ Players 2019
A popular live casino game is Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker. Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker is similar to poker the way you play it against others and to Ultimate Texas Hold'em. The main difference is the bonus bets that you can do. In this Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker review, CasinoFisher explains how this game works and also what the best strategy for Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker is.
We base this on the version of Evolution Gaming. Thanks to our game explanation and strategy, you can optimize your chances of winning at Texas Hold'em Bonus!
Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker - Game Rules
You do not play against other players at the table, but the casino. All players play with the same two cards. Of course, you decide whether you play, fit, or check.
Just like in Las Vegas, Evolution Gaming plays Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker with a standard deck of 52 cards. The jokers have, of course, been removed. You start deploying the Ante. This amounts to a minimum of $ 0.50 and a maximum of $ 2,000. If you want to optimize your chances of winning, you may have to increase your bet on the Flop, Turn, and River. In total, that comes to a maximum of 4 times your bet on top of the Ante. So keep this in mind when placing your Ante.
After placing the Ante, the players receive their two cards. These cards are open on the table. The live dealer also gets two cards. These two cards remain close to the table. This is the Flop You decide whether to play based on the first two cards. Playing means that you play the Ante twice.Then it's time for the "Turn." The live dealer places three cards face-up on the table. This is the Turn. You can increase your bet by one time the Ante or ‘check.’ The dealer then places a fourth card face up on the table. This is the River. You can raise or check your bet with the Ante once. Immediately afterward, the live dealer places the fifth card on the table and opens the dealer's cards. Then it is determined who has the best hand.
The standard value of poker hands is used:
- Royal Flush: 10, J, Q, K and A of the same symbol.
- Straight Flush: five consecutive cards of the same symbol.
- Four of a kind: four cards of the same value.
- Full house: three cards of the same value in combination with two cards of the same value.
- Flush: five cards of the same symbol.
- Straight: five cards with consecutive value, but with different symbols.
- Three of a kind: three cards with the same value.
- Two pairs: two pairs of two cards with the same values.
- Pair: two cards with the same value.
- High card: the highest card.
Are you winning? Then you double your bet. In the event of a tie, the bet moves to the next round. If you lose, you will, of course, lose your bet.
You stake the bonus bet at the same time as the Ante. This bonus bet is an extra one. Winning or losing depends on your first two cards and the first two from the dealer’s cards. The Flop, Turn and River no longer play a significant role in the outcome of your bonus bet.
The Bonus Bets have the following payouts:
- double Ace for the players and for the live dealer: 1,000 times your bet.
- two Aces for the players: 30 times your bet.
- Ace-King of the same symbol: 25 times your bet.
- Ace-Queen or Ace-Jack with the same symbol: 20 times your bet.
- Ace-King of different symbols: 15 times your bet.
- Double King, double Queen or double Jack: 10 times your stake.
- Ace-Queen or Ace-Jack with different symbols: 5 times your bet.
- Double ten, double nine or another pair: 5 times your bet.
The course of the Flop, the Turn, and the River do not play a role. Suppose you get two aces, you win 30 times your bet anyway, even if you end up losing the dealer's game.
What is the Best Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker Strategy?
The payout percentage of Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker is 97.96 percent. Then a house advantage of 2.04 percent means for the online casino. The casino must mainly have bonus bets, which give a house advantage of 8.54%. That amounts to a payout percentage of 91.46%.
No matter how appealing 1,000 times your bet with Texas Hold'em may sound, CasinoFisher advises everyone to stay away from the Bonus Bets.
The strategy after the Ante and receiving your first two cards is simple. You fit if you have 2 and 7 or worse. In all other cases, you play and therefore add the Ante twice. After that, it all depends on what happens on the Turn and the River.
You can keep the best Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker Calculator online. Here you enter which cards you have and which cards are on the table. Then the calculator counts the odds.